Öhlins TTX Flow RALLY shock Yamaha Tenere 700 - LIMITED EDITION
Now avaiable for the Tenere 700 - Ohlins TTX Flow technology for the 700 Adventure bike.
TTX Flow is a revolutionary step forward in Adventure & Enduro products from Öhlins. Giving the rider an improved riding experience and introducing the patent pending Flow Valve dynamic control.
The technology was updated in in 2020 to further reduce the compromise between bottoming resistance and chassis stability with traction and comfort. The compression and rebound adjuster has also been updated to make it easier to change the set-up to suit any riding conditions.
The TTX Flow calms down the chassis and that keeps you focused to set fast lap times and win Rallys.
Ohlins started with a clean sheet of paper in designing this new ground breaking shock absorber. With this TTX Technology and patent pending internal pressure regulation, this new shock is a huge step forward compared to previous models. You will feel that the response is quicker, more consistent and more predictable than ever before, allowing the TTX Flow to deliver a smoother roll on bumpy terrain which calms down the chassis for corner entry and eases the bikes handling through turns. It’s almost like the TTX Flow shock absorber is communicating while you’re racing, sensing your next move!
Without any trade-offs, the TTX Flow excels in all areas compared to previous models. The TTX Flow gives the bike improved traction, comfort and predictability which enhance the stability of the bike.
On top it’s also easy to adjust to find the perfect setting for the track and riding style. The result is clearly felt by the rider when cutting seconds from previous lap times and still riding in the safest way possible.
Also avaiable with additional X-Trig preload adjuster
- manual preload adjuster
- huge 58mm gas reservoir
- 100 mm stroke
- 375 mm length
- 46 mm piston
- TTX-Flow Compression adjusting
- TTX-Flow Rebound adjusting
- better and longer stability of damping in hard off-road use
- New design of main piston and compression valve
- Updated shim stack layout
- Patent pending FLOW valve dynamic control
- Great bottoming resistance
- Compression and rebound adjusters with indicators
- Easy spring change due to unique spring clip design
- Easy spring preload adjustment
- Wide range of optional springs
Yamaha Tenere 700 2019 onwards
Please write some information in the comments field above.
Like e.g. your weight including helmet, jacket, boots etc. Also an idea if you ride often with a passenger and / or a lot of load.
If you like you can also give some additional information about your riding style and what you do with the bike (street, off-road, touring, Rally....)
The shocks are custom made after order, so please allow about, depending on season, 5-15 days delivery time
Shipping Cost Estimation
OFF-THE-ROAD supply adventure-proven products to customers virtually anywhere in the world.
Last year we shipped orders to customers in more than 70 different countries.
To calculate the shipping costs for the item above:
- Choose the number of items / variant above.
- Scroll down and choose your country in the menue below.
- Click 'Estimate'.
- Estimated shipping cost to the country of your choice are displayed.
To calculate your shipping cost for a whole shopping basket:
- Put the items into your shopping basket using the 'To cart' symbol.
- Select 'Display cart '(Basket icon) or go to shopping basket.
- Scroll down and follow the instructions 'Shipping cost estimation'.
If you are ordering from outside the European Community (EU), all German tax (19%) will be removed.
To calculate the total cost without tax and including shipping, switch to the shopping basket.