The XT660Z Tenere is provided with a very long and heavy tail light and number plate holder. Encouraged by many demands, we now offer a complete LED reconstruction of the rear end. No more sawing, bending, drilling in the stock parts - everything is delivered ready to mount. Complete rear end plastic part made of fibre plastic. It replaces the stock Yamaha parts and cares for a secure hold of the new, extreme bright tail- and brake light. Integrated LED brake and tail light, separate LED licence-plate illumination.
The Tenere benefits visually from this much more sportive rear end. The mounting parts are made of laser cutted aluminium. No original part of the motorcycle have to be altered. All needed parts for the modification are included. A reconstruction back to the original tail light is possible at all times!
The set comes, depending on the option you choose, with or without an adjustable number plate holder. No indicators included. Number plate holder and indicatorsare mandatory for mounting.
Pictures show a painted (grey) version with adjustable number plate holder and new LED indicators.
- Tail- and brake light holder made of fibre plastic, raw (black), unlacquered. Needs to be painted.
- newest LED technology with extrem bright LEDs!!
- LED brake and tail light - E-marked
- LED licence-plate light - E-marked
- approx. 2 kilogram lighter than the original
- delivery including all necessary attachment parts
- delivery without indicators - see accessories
- no stock parts have to be altered or destroyed!!
- fits with stock exhaust with number plates of about 25/26cm width
- fits all known exhaust system
- fits all luggage racks, except the genuine Yamaha top case
- 5 years warranty (not on electronic parts)
- Fits all XT-660Z and XT-660ZA Tenere 2008 onwards.
Shipping Cost Estimation
OFF-THE-ROAD supply adventure-proven products to customers virtually anywhere in the world.
Last year we shipped orders to customers in more than 70 different countries.
To calculate the shipping costs for the item above:
- Choose the number of items / variant above.
- Scroll down and choose your country in the menue below.
- Click 'Estimate'.
- Estimated shipping cost to the country of your choice are displayed.
To calculate your shipping cost for a whole shopping basket:
- Put the items into your shopping basket using the 'To cart' symbol.
- Select 'Display cart '(Basket icon) or go to shopping basket.
- Scroll down and follow the instructions 'Shipping cost estimation'.
If you are ordering from outside the European Community (EU), all German tax (19%) will be removed.
To calculate the total cost without tax and including shipping, switch to the shopping basket.