SW-Motech TRAX ADV Topcase
The sturdy TRAX ADVENTURE aluminum touring topcase accepts any challenge - whether you take your motorcyle off road, through the sloping curves of a relaxed road cruise or for a short trip to the city. The lid is reinforced by lateral ribbings, while embossed pattern lines add to the stability of the welded case body, consisting of 1.5 millimeter strong aluminum. For optimum lean angle the side cases sport a large chamfer, corner caps made of glass-reinforced plastics offer additional protection.
The robot welded body of the top box easily withstands water and dust alike. In addition punch riveting the plastic elements to the case avoids perforation of the wall material, so that no weak spots for moisture ingress are created. Even rivets and screws have been designed to protect your luggage under all weather and driving conditions. The case lid can completely be removed, a quick-release fastener, easy-to-use latches and anodized carrying handles make luggage handling a real treat.
- Sturdy and waterproof motorcycle touring case
- Material: Anodized aluminum with a wall strength of 1.5 mm
- Embossed designs, welded body and deep-drawn lid provide high stability
- Robot welding and punch riveting prevent moisture ingress
- Protected against corrosion and aluminum residue by anodizing
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Four sturdy tie-down points, integrated into the lid corners
- Corner protectors made of glass reinforced plastics
- Stainless steel latches
- Easy mounting on all QUICK-LOCK EVO carriers
- Adaptations available for different carrier systems
- 38 liters capacity
- Dimensions: approx. 41 x 34 x 33 cm
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg
- TRAX ADVENTURE aluminum top case, anodized in silver or black powder coated
- Lid restricting rope
- Convenient carrying bag
- Separately sold rack and adapters needed for installation
- Locks not included in delivery
Shipping Cost Estimation
OFF-THE-ROAD supply adventure-proven products to customers virtually anywhere in the world.
Last year we shipped orders to customers in more than 70 different countries.
To calculate the shipping costs for the item above:
- Choose the number of items / variant above.
- Scroll down and choose your country in the menue below.
- Click 'Estimate'.
- Estimated shipping cost to the country of your choice are displayed.
To calculate your shipping cost for a whole shopping basket:
- Put the items into your shopping basket using the 'To cart' symbol.
- Select 'Display cart '(Basket icon) or go to shopping basket.
- Scroll down and follow the instructions 'Shipping cost estimation'.
If you are ordering from outside the European Community (EU), all German tax (19%) will be removed.
To calculate the total cost without tax and including shipping, switch to the shopping basket.